BeaverKnife Bushcraft 'Classic'
Classical, charismatic, refined, very convenient and just favourite forest KNIFE.
Handwork, affordable cost!
- Blade size: thickness of +-4,0 mm (depends on work of the Smith), width - 30 mm, blade length - 112 mm, mm handle 120 length;
- Blade steel: D2;
- Knife weight: 230 gr. (depends on forging thickness);
- Finishing processing of a blade: structural matting;
- Handle material: Micarta of different flowers;
- Finishing processing of the handle: polishing;
- Accessories: aluminum tubules, internal diameter are 7 mm, external diameter is 8 mm;
- Descents: the Scandinavian geometry "in 0", the general corner 30gr.;Sharpening: no, any microsupplies and to that similar, only classical Scandinavian descents 30gr. "in 0". CAREFULLY - a knife indecently sharp!